It was quiet on the home front for the Super Bowl Weekend. I came down with a cold and pretty much puttered around the house. I did manage to get out Sunday to the office and grocery store for a few hours. However, I did get some projects done. It was slow going, but I am pleased with the results. Check out my new antique ironing board cover! Before I started I read a few tutorials online for making ironing board covers, but this one is an unusual shape. I wanted to use heavier fabric than quilting cotton and a double layer of batting. I sort of made it up as I went along, going slow to think through each step, as I didn’t have any materials to waste.
Hope your weekend was great! Later, Lora